Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
There’s a new Sam’s Club Chase Offer which, when stacked with a few other promotions, can get you membership and free food for just $5.05. Here’s how the deal works.
- Purchase a new $45 Sam’s Club membership and get a $10 statement credit.
- Must load offer to card and use your registered card (only Chase Marriott Rewards and Chase Slate credit cards are currently eligible for Chase Offers.)
- Available until 3/10/18 (although this date will likely be extended if you don’t load the offer to your card yet.)
- This is a recurring billing membership.
- Not valid on gift card purchases.
- Not all merchant locations may be monitored by Visa.
- $10 max. statement credit.
This Sam’s Club Chase Offer isn’t the best deal ever; for example, there was an Amex Offer a few months ago offering $25 back on a new membership.
However, it can be stacked with a couple of other deals to make the net cost $5.05, with a bunch of free food thrown in. Here’s how to stack it:
1) Acorns Found Money
Acorns Found Money usually works like a cashback portal in that you have to click through from their website or app before making a purchase.
However, there are a few card-linked offers that earn you cashback – similar to how dining reward schemes work. One such offer is for a Sam’s Club membership. To take advantage of this, link your Marriott or Slate card to your Acorns account before purchasing the membership.
If you’re not registered for Acorns yet, this referral link can earn both you and me $5 each.
2) Top Cashback Membership Offer
There’s a decent Sam’s Club membership deal currently available through Top Cashback. When clicking through from their portal and purchasing a new membership, you’ll get the following:
- $15 Sam’s Club eGift Card
- Take-n-bake pizza
- Rotisserie chicken
- 18 count Chocolate Chunk cookies
- $140 in Instant Savings.
Here’s Greg’s referral link for Top Cashback if you’re new to that portal.
3) Top Cashback Cashback
In addition to the above offer, you’ll earn cashback on the membership purchase. They’re offering 11% cashback for two more days which amounts to $4.95.
This deal will therefore cost you:
- $45 membership fee
- -$10 from the Chase Offer
- -$10 from Acorns Found Money
- -$15 Sam’s Club eGift Card
- -$4.95 cashback
- Net total = $5.05
If you value the free food and $140 in Instant Savings at greater than $5.05, stacking these offers means you’ll come out ahead on the deal.