|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
*Update: Re-posting this as the free Google Home Mini has been extended while supplies last. They will ring up free with a purchase of $150 or more and that does not exclude gift cards. YMMV by the store manager of course, but if you can convince them to ring it up, the Google Mini will come up free (must enter your rewards number). Keep in mind that your purchase has to be $150 or more — so with this deal, you’d need to buy a Happy Gift Card of at least $170 to get the free Google Home mini. Getting twenty bucks off plus the mini is a nice deal. YMMV as to stores that still have stock. Personally, I called the store to ask if they had the Google Home minis in stock still. The person who answered said he didn’t think they were free but they still had them. They were still free.*
Office Max / Office Depot will be offering $20 off of $150 or more in select Happy Gift Cards starting tomorrow (11/25/18) and ending on Saturday 12/1/18. Paired with 5x on a Chase Ink Cash card, that’s a great opportunity if you have a use for Happy cards.
- Get $20 off $150 or more on Happy Gift Cards at Office Max / Office Depot from 11/25 to 12/1/18
- Direct link to next week’s ad (this is on page 31)
- Valid in store only from 11/25/18–12/01/18 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- Limit 1 per household/business per day.
- Discount applied at register.
- Offer valid only on Happy Lady, Happy Guy, Happy Teen, Happy Kid, Happy Bites, Happy Dining and Happy Eats gift cards. Must meet $150 minimum spend in any combination of cards featured. Subject to availability.
Happy Lady, Happy Guy and Happy Teen are all particularly useful cards. What’s nice about these is that they work like a Visa gift card, but are limited to certain stores similar to the way “Everywhere” Visas are. Still, a discount like this on a card that works like a Visa gift card in some stores is pretty awesome since it’s essentially 13.33% off and you can easily earn 5x by using a card that earns a top category bonus at office supply stores.
Note that the terms on this one say a limit of 1 per household per business day. YMMV on how that is enforced.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on March 31st, 2019