|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update: Stephen Pepper reports that these offers will not stack. The system apparently awards whichever offer you sync first. I’d recommend only syncing one at a time until you’ve used it to play it safe.
When I logged in to write a post a little while ago about the American Airlines SimplyMiles deal for AARP membership, I came across two deals for Best Buy: one to earn 1,000 bonus AA miles when you spend $200 or more on a linked card and a second offer to earn 250 bonus AA miles when you spend $200 or more.
I don’t know for sure that these offers will stack, but if you sync them to the same card I don’t see why they wouldn’t.
- American Airlines Simply Miles is offering two separate offers for Best Buy when you sync these offers and use your linked credit card to purchase:
- 1,000 miles on a purchase of $200 or more
- 250 miles on a purchase of $200 or more
- Direct link to log in to SimplyMiles and sync these offers
- Offers expire 5/31/20
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Direct, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or as standalone Pacific Sales stores.
- Not valid for gift card, e-gift card, or corporate gift card purchases.
- Offer valid for instore and online purchases.
Remember that you need to first add the offer to your SimplyMiles-linked Mastercard and then use that card to check out at Best Buy online or in-store. You should be able to still go through a shopping portal as well. It looks like Rakuten is currently offering 1x.
Note that the terms exclude gift card purchases. I don’t know whether or not that is enforced.
Since these offers do not stack, you will want to sync the 1,000-mile offer and make a purchase. If you want to make a second purchase, I’d recommend waiting a few days until you sync the second offer. Note though that these expire soon — on 5/31/20.