|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Updated: There are a couple of new targeted Amex Offer out today for Qantas Airways:
- Spend $1,200 or more, get $250 back
- Spend $700 or more, get $150 back
- Spend $700 or more, get 15,000 Membership Rewards points (H/T to DoC for this version)
Keep in mind that the terms state you must purchase directly from Qantas and that flights must originate in the US.
- Spend $1200 with Qantas Airways, get $250 back via a new targeted Amex Offer
- Expires 6/30/19
- Terms state valid only on purchases made directly at Qantas.com (excludes phone bookings and other outlets)
- Terms state that flights must originate in the US
- See your offer for full terms
I don’t know for sure whether or not the requirement for flights to originate in the US will be enforced, but since flights originating in another country may not be charged in US dollars, I think flights like do need to originate in the US.
Still, if you’ll be purchasing Qantas flights between now and June 30th, this would represent a nice little savings. We’ve seen some decent airfare sales to Australia in recent months, so it’s worth syncing this one up and keeping an eye out if you’re looking to travel down under.
Last updated on July 6th, 2019