|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards is offering a 100% bonus when purchasing their points until November 27. If you have a specific redemption in mind, this bonus offers the potential for some good value.
- Buy Radisson Rewards points and receive a 100% bonus.
- Direct link (but click through to Points.com from a cashback portal).
- Expires November 27, 2018.
- Limit 40,000 purchased points (before bonus points added).
- Bonus points and purchased points will be posted to the member’s Radisson Rewards account as one transaction within 24 hours of purchase.
Taking into account the bonus, you’d be buying Radisson Rewards points for 0.35cpp. That’s not an amazing deal, but it could be worthwhile depending on the redemption.
Radisson Rewards has seven category levels, with free nights costing anything from 9,000 to 70,000 points. If you bought points with a 100% bonus, this is how much a free night would cost you:
- 9,000 points for category 1 = $31.50
- 15,000 points for category 2 = $52.50
- 28,000 points for category 3 = $98.00
- 38,000 points for category 4 = $133.00
- 44,000 points for category 5 = $154.00
- 50,000 points for category 6 = $175.00
- 70,000 points for category 7 = $245.00
Points purchases are processed by Points.com, so it’s possible to get ~2.5% cashback by clicking through from a portal, lowering the cost per point even further.
Before buying any points, check to see if you were targeted for a promotion offering 15,000 bonus points after one stay – even a stay of only one night. If you were, you might be better off doing a one night mattress run after taking into account the other points you’d earn and portal cashback.
Last updated on December 1st, 2018