Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
The new Radisson Rewards promo for Q2 has been announced and it has the potential to be lucrative if you have any upcoming paid stays.
- Book & stay 2 nights: Earn 5,000 bonus points
- Book & stay 5 nights: Earn 15,000 bonus points
- Book & stay 10 nights: Earn 50,000 bonus points
- Book & stay 20+ nights: Earn 120,000 bonus points
- Registration is required – link here.
- Promotion is valid on Eligible Night(s) booked from March 12, 2018 through April 15, 2018 and consumed from March 12, 2018 through June 30, 2018 at participating Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites.
- Both the check-in and check-out dates of the Eligible Night(s) must take place during the Promotion Period.
- Stays or nights paid for by using Points or Points + Cash are not eligible for the Promotion.
- You only need to register once, but you must register before checkout of your Eligible Stay for that stay to count for the Promotion.
- Requests for stays prior to Promotion registration to qualify for the promotion will not be honored.
This promotion has the potential to be lucrative, especially if you were to stay 20 nights during the promotion period as you’d be earning 6,000 bonus points per night.
If you own one of the Radisson Rewards credit cards that offers Gold status and paid for your stay with that card, you’d also be earning 35 points per dollar (20 base points, 5 bonus points for Gold status and 10 points from the credit card.)
Another Radisson Rewards promo that’s been announced is the opportunity to earn a bonus 500 points for each booking made through the Radisson Rewards app. That’s not a great deal though seeing as you can earn 5% cashback through a portal. The only exception might be if it’s the first time you’re making a reservation through the app as you’d earn 3,000 bonus points.
This Q2 promo is tempting me to change an upcoming booking – again. We had a 5 night stay booked at a Country Inn & Suites which we recently cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of the 30% rebate on award stays. That property’s a category 2 hotel, so with the rebate we’re only paying 52,500 points.
If we changed it back to a paid stay, we’d be paying $335 for the stay but would earn almost 30,000 points – enough for two nights at another category 2 property. I know that staying at category 2 properties isn’t everyone’s idea of fun, but we’re all about maximizing our points to get the most free stays.
Last updated on April 21st, 2018