|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Rakuten.com is offering $30 back in Rakuten Super Points when you pay with a Mastercard directly (not via PayPal) on orders of $100 or more. This promo is scheduled to run until 12:59pm PST on 12/25 and points will be valid for 1 year from the date they are awarded, though the terms indicate that points can not be used for the purchase of gift cards.
- Get $30 back in Rakuten Super Points when you pay with a Mastercard on orders of $100 or more at Rakuten.com
- Direct link to this promotion
- Receive $30 in Rakuten Super Points™ (3,000 points) after you pay for an order of $100 or more using Mastercard at checkout.
- Offer valid only when using Mastercard to complete purchase at checkout,
- Not valid on purchases made using Paypal.
- Valid from 12/20/18 at 12:00AM (PST) until 12/25/18 at 11:59PM (PST) or until promotional funding is exhausted, whichever occurs first
- Rakuten Super Points™ will be earned only once per household.
- Points will be available within 24 hours after order shipment and will expire 1 year (365 days) thereafter.
- Individuals will receive an email when points are available.
- Rakuten Super Points™ are not cash or currency and cannot be transferred, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for gift card purchases or redemptions. Rakuten.com reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
- See promotion page for full terms
I haven’t ordered from Rakuten in a long time, but I’ve never had a problem in the past and have received promotional points as expected when they’ve run similar promotions.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to check out directly with Rakuten — the terms state that checking out via PayPal will not trigger this offer.
Overall, this looks decent if you’re shopping with Rakuten today and have a Mastercard. I’m not sure whether or not Rakuten purchases earn 3x on the Citi AT&T Access More, but that’s probably the card I’d try if you have it.
H/T: Reader Larry
Last updated on December 29th, 2018