IHG Rewards Club is offering double points at their EVEN Hotels brands when booking stays between August 1 and October 31, 2019, with the double points kicking in from the second night. With only 13 properties worldwide, it’s a niche promotion, but it’s worth registering for it if you’ll be finding yourself at any EVEN Hotels in the next few months.
- Earn double points starting from your second night at EVEN Hotels for stays between August 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Direct link to registration.
- Registration required.
- The Offer stay period is August 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019.
- Double points will be awarded on all Qualifying Stays starting from your second night stay when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates.
- Maximum bonus points awarded is 15,000 (on top of base points earned) for the entire Offer period.
- Double bonus points will be awarded based on the total spend on the qualifying hotel stay.
- A member enrolled via an Enrolling Stay will earn double points on his/her next qualified stay of two nights or more at EVEN Hotels.
- Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable points.
- No retroactive points will be awarded for stays outside of the stay period.
- At the end of the Offer the member can choose to have the bonus points converted into miles by calling the service center as per the IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
- Members must stay 2 nights or more to receive double points on food and beverage spend.
IHG’s wording of this promotion is a little confusing. They’ve phrased it as earning double points at EVEN Hotels properties starting from your second night, but one of the terms suggests that you simply need a two night minimum stay to earn double points:
A member enrolled via an Enrolling Stay will earn double points on his/her next qualified stay of two nights or more at EVEN Hotels.
If double points starts from the second night, that means the first night doesn’t earn double points. I suspect that’s not how the promotion works though and that provided you book a stay of two nights or more, you’ll earn double points on the entire stay.
There are only 13 EVEN properties worldwide – 1 in China and the other 12 in the US. That therefore limits the usefulness of this promotion, but if you find that you’ll be staying at this brand between August and October, double points is a nice bonus.
You’re limited to earning 15,000 points with this promotion. With an earning rate of 10 base points per dollar, you’d max out this promotion when spending $1,500 on room rate and room charges.