American Express has released a very good targeted offer for shopping at Sam’s Club.
Get 20% back as a statement credit, one time, by using your enrolled eligible Card to make an eligible purchase of $100+ in a single transaction in-Club at Sam’s Club locations by 1/31/17. Statement credit limited to $250.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made in-Club by 1/31/17, excluding gas purchases.
- An “eligible Card” means a valid American Express® US Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express.
- Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible.
- Offer valid for in-Club purchases only.
- Offer is limited to one statement credit, up to $250 per American Express online account.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Offer is non-transferable.
How to Load
This offer is targeted to small business credit and charge cards and thus can only be loaded to targeted accounts on the American Express website.
What to Buy
Sam’s Club does sell $500 Visa gift cards, although they may limit these to one per transaction. Additionally you can purchase a wide variety of merchant gift cards or just buy Sam’s Club gift cards which can also be used at Walmart as well.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018