|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon has both the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Samsung Galaxy S10 on sale today. If you’re an Amazon cardholder, you can additionally get 20% back on Samsung phones. If you don’t have an Amazon credit card, you may be able to get something back via a number of targeted offers out there. Either way, this could be a solid deal if you’re in the market for one of these phones. At the very least, they can be good for having Samsung Pay to pair with the Altitude Reserve for 3x and the periodic Samsung Pay offers like the 20% back that we’ve recently seen at Best Buy and other merchants.
- Amazon.com is offering discounts on the following phones (and Amazon Prime credit card holders can get an additional 5% back + 15% back for Samsung phones):
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Factory Unlocked Phone with 128GB – Prism Black (our affiliate link) or also available in white, pink, or blue for $599.99
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Phone with 128GB – Prism Black (our affiliate link) or also available in white, pink, or blue for $699.99
If you’re looking for more storage space, they also have these models with larger capacity on sale:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Factory Unlocked Phone with 512GB (U.S. Warranty), Prism Black (our affiliate link) or also available in white, pink, or blue for $849.99
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Phone with 512GB (U.S. Warranty), Ceramic Black (our affiliate link) or also available in white, pink, or blue for $949.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Phone with 1TB (U.S. Warranty), Ceramic Black (our affiliate link) or also available in white, pink, or blue for $1299.99.
If you don’t have the Amazon Prime credit card, stack any of the above with the targeted offers for a discount of up to $50 with Amazon or Discover when paying with 1 point. These are our affiliate links to see if you’re targeted for either of those deals:
- Discover 20% off up to $50 when you use at least 1 cash back point
- Amex Membership Rewards: 20% off up to $50 when using at least 1 Membership Rewards point
- Offer ends 12/10/19 at 11:59pm Pacific Time
We wrote about a number of solid offers available around the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. That said, this could potentially be a better deal since Amazon cardholders get 20% back on the entire purchase price (rather than just on the phone since the Amazon deal was a bundle). The S10+ is a particularly good deal if you’re interested in that model. Getting $140 back on that would sweeten the deal enough to be quite good for a current top-end flagship phone.
Personally, I’d love to pick one of these up, but I’ll be waiting for now. What I like about these over the Note and Pixel is that they still have a headphone jack. I like wireless headphones, but I don’t like being stuck headphoneless when they aren’t charged. I also like the fact that the S10 and S10+ have a microSD card slot. While I’ve gotten accustomed to the convenience of Google photos and I use Google Docs quite often, there are some things I don’t want in the cloud but I’m glad to be able to carry around on my phone. I also like keeping the local storage freed up. I feel like these S10 models may be some of the last ones to have both of these features.
On the flip side, T-Mobile customers may think twice here. I’m not positive whether or not the unlocked version has all of the bands for T-Mobile coverage. Furthermore, with T-Mobile’s 5G rolling out, we’ll surely see a bunch of new phones coming soon to support that. I’ll be curious to see both what comes out in the next few months (and to what kind of reviews) as well as how that affects pricing on the current non-5G models.
Overall though, if you’re looking for the flagship Samsung devices, stacking a credit card discount with the discounted pricing looks very good.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on December 14th, 2019