Sears and Kmart offer 100% back in SYW (Shop Your Way) Rewards for various products every now and then. Over the weekend, a large selection of items were available (see this SlickDeals thread, for example), but many of those items are no longer available for shipping. If lucky, though, you may be able to find some available for pickup at a local Sears or Kmart store.
Now, a few new 100% back in rewards items have been uncovered that are available for shipping (at the time I write this). This SlickDeals thread has a full list of iPhone and micro USB charging cables, wall chargers, and car chargers that are available. One example is this USB car charger with iPhone lightning connector for $19.99 with $20.19 back in points.
Still available from a few days ago, are the PNY rechargeable batteries (backup power for your phone or other devices), such as this one which sells for $9.99 with $10.09 back in points:
- Points do not roll. This means that you can’t pay with points and get 100% back in points. You must pay with a credit card or gift card.
- You must be logged into your SYW account to see the 100% back offer.
- Sears bonus award cards are still available. Buy a $50 gift card from Sears or Kmart and get a $10 promo gift card. Or, buy a $100 gift card and get a $20 promo gift card. Details can be found in this Quick Deal post. If you buy a gift card, call 1-888-396-5299 to expedite the order once you receive an email stating that your order is being reviewed. While you won’t get the bonus award cards in time to buy these 100% back items, you may be able to get the $50 or $100 e-gift card in time.
- Caution 1: Items may sell out very quickly. So, buying gift cards in order to then buy these items is a bit of a gamble.
- Caution 2: Some people report not getting the points that they expect from these deals. Make sure to save screen captures showing the expected points. You can always email Sears support after the fact to request your missing points.
- SYW points cannot be used to buy gift cards. They can be used to buy products from Sears, Kmart, or Lands End.
- All of my recent portal tests with Sears have been successful. That is, buying gift cards, using gift cards, and using SYW points, after going through a portal, have all resulted in portal rewards despite terms stating otherwise.
- For details about buying 100% back in points items, please see this post: Roll gift cards into points for triple rewards