Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Sears has a couple of online-only promotions offering back the same number of ShopYourWay points that you spend.
- Spend $20, get $20 back in points, OR
- Spend $100, get $50 back in points, OR
- Spend $500, get $100 back in points
- Online only.
- Members get up to $100 cashback in points on qualifying purchase.
- Maximum $100 points per member.
- Points are credited to account 1 day after order is placed.
- Members, get $20 cashback in points when you spend $20-$99.99, $50 cashback in points when you spend $100-$499.99, $100 cashback in points when you spend $500 or more.
- Excludes Drug & Grocery, Gift Cards, Land’s End, Marketplace, select Home Appliance items, televisions, and items sold by Kmart.
- Offer not valid with any other offer.
- Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction.
The sweet spot here is obviously spending $20 to get $20 back in points. You can also go through a portal to earn up to 8% cashback.
As the terms state, points are awarded one day after you’ve placed an order. The terms don’t advise how long the points are valid for, but a comment on the SlickDeals thread states that they’ll only last for 7 days, so be sure to use them in time. The 7 day time limit is probably no bad thing though given the uncertainty over the future of Sears.
- Spend $40+ on select home goods from Overstock, get $40 back in points
- Online Only.
- Members get $40 cashback in points when you spend $40 or more in Marketplace Home.
- Points to be awarded in 7 days and expire 14 days after receipt.
- Maximum of $40 in points per transaction and a maximum $120 in points per member.
- Offer valid 2/23/2018 to 3/14/2018.
There’s a link to the participating Overstock items towards the bottom of the Sears homepage; again, go through a portal to earn up to 8% cashback.
You can then sort prices from low to high. Conveniently, there are dozens of items around the $40 mark, including an unusually large number of items costing $40.02-$40.04.
Unlike the first deal, you might have to wait 7 days to be awarded the points and will then have 14 days in which to use them.
Last updated on March 18th, 2018