Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Kroger currently has digital coupons offering discounts on a dozen different third party gift cards.
- Load digital coupons to your Kroger Plus Card and save money when buying the following third party gift cards:
- Save $10 on 3 Sephora gift cards
- Save $10 on 2 Ruby Tuesdays gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Fandango gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Spafinder gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Bath & Body Works gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Petco gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 JCPenney gift cards
- Save $10 on 2 L.L. Bean gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Brinker gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 AMC gift cards
- Save $5 on 2 Regal Cinemas gift cards
- Save $10 on 1 Carnival gift card
- Expires May 15, 2018
- Minimum total required on each set of cards
Most of these gift card deals require a minimum total of $50, making the discount 10% in most cases. That’s OK for personal use, but not good for reselling.
There are a few potential reselling opportunities depending on your selling relationships. You can buy three sets of $15 Sephora gift cards and get $10, giving you a discount of 22.22%. Ruby Tuesdays, L.L. Bean and Carnival are all 20% discounts.
Kroger seems to have been pretty generous recently with the 4x fuel points promotions, although there’s not one running at the moment. If you don’t have an immediate need for these cards, it might be worth holding off on purchasing them for another week in case they launch a new 4x fuel points promotion in the meantime.
As always, use a credit card that earns a category bonus at grocery stores.
Last updated on May 19th, 2018