|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There have been a number of Chase Offers recently offering a 15% statement credit on stays at various hotel brands. A new and targeted offer has appeared today offering 15% back on stays at Sheraton properties in the US.
- Earn 15% back on a Sheraton stay with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires November 22, 2019.
- Minimum spend of $100.
- Limit $33 statement credit.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer only valid at domestic Sheraton properties.
- Offer not valid at Four Points by Sheraton.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by November 22, 2019.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
The text in the offer’s description refers to Sheraton properties being in 70 countries worldwide. However, this Sheraton Chase Offer is only valid for stays in the US, so don’t get caught out there.
With a limit of $33, you’ll max out this offer when spending $220 on room rate and room charges. Click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback and ensure you’re registered for the Marriott Q4 promo if your Sheraton stay will be after October 29.
If you have a Sheraton stay planned for after November 22, give the property a call to see if they’d be willing to take payment before the Chase Offer expires in order to trigger the statement credit.
If you have any Amex cards and will be spending $300 or more on a Sheraton stay, check those cards for the latest Marriott Amex Offer as that’s good for up to 20% back rather than 15%.