Sears currently is running a very good deal on Roku streaming sticks. By stacking a number of offers, it is possible to receive up to 100% (or more) back in points.
Shop Your Way Offers Available (Some are Targeted)
Sears is offering everyone 50% back in points on both of these products. Additionally you may be eligible for:
- Members get 20% back in points (up to $25 in points) when you purchase qualifying items at Sears, between 6/12/16 – 6/19/16. Points redeemable 6/20/16 – 6/25/16.
- SYWMAX Members get $15 back in points (15,000 points) when you spend $75 or more on Electronics at Sears and Kmart. Points to expire 90 days after receipt. ONLINE ONLY. Limit 15,000 pts per member
- VIP Members get $15(15,000) back in points when you spend $75 or more for Father Day gift (excluding clearance). Points expire in 14 days. Limit 30,000 pts per mbr. INSTORE and ONLINE
- Members get $20 back in points (20,000 pts) on qualifying purchase of $75 more at SEARS or KMART. (Online only). Bonus points earned on this offer expire 90 Days from date of receipt.
Need to Know
- Go through Splender for 7% cashback.
- Most points will expire in 90 days. Depending on the offer they may expire sooner.
- Some offers require Shop Your Way Max or VIP status.
- Check your account for surprise points. I received $15 in surprise points to be used towards a $100 order.
- Greg the Frequent Miler was able to earn $105 in points on a $79.98 order.
- I was able to earn $87 and use $15 in surprise points on a $119 order. (Net $104 cost after using surprise points.)
For info on saving by combining offers at Sears, see: Sears and Kmart Extreme Stacking
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes:|