A new Amex Offer for St. Regis Hotels & Resorts appeared yesterday which is offering $100 back when spending $500 or more on room rate and room charges. Before booking anything, note that this is only for properties in the US, US territories, Canada and Mexico.
- Spend $500+ on room rate and room charges at St. Regis Hotels & Resorts and get $100 back.
- Expires May 31, 2019.
- Offer valid only at St Regis locations in the US and US territories, Canada and Mexico.
- Reservations must be made online at stregis.com, by using the Marriott Mobile app or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations on 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes all other Marriott and SPG brands.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you can keep the room rate as close to $500 as possible, you’ll be saving ~20% with this St. Regis Amex Offer. Given that it’s St. Regis though, that could be a struggle.
As noted in the Key Terms above, it’s only valid for stays at properties in the US, US territories, Canada and Mexico. Here’s a list of all the properties that includes:
- San Francisco, California
- Residence Club Aspen, Colorado
- Aspen Resort, Colorado
- Washington D.C.
- Bal Harbour Resort, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- New York, New York
- Houston, Texas
- Deer Valley, Utah
- Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
- Mexico City
- Punta Mita Resort
The terms state that if you want to book online, it has to be done through stregis.com. That redirects to marriott.com when booking though, so it’d be better to click through to marriott.com directly from a shopping portal to earn cashback/miles because stregis.com isn’t listed as an option on portals.