|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amex has been rocking Amex Offers for Staples all year. Q1 and Q2 offered 10% back on up to $1,000 of spend, Q2 had an additional off giving 2,500 Membership Rewards or $25 when spending $100, while Q3 had an offer for 1,000 Membership Rewards or $10 back when spending $40.
Now that Q4 has started, there’s a new Staples Amex Offer and it’s a repeat of one from Q2 – spend $100+ and get 2,500 Membership Rewards or $25.
- Spend $100+ in one or more transactions at Staples and get $25, or
- Spend $100+ in one or more transactions at Staples and get 2,500 Membership Rewards.
- Expires December 31, 2019.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
This is a decent deal, especially seeing as it’s available both online and in-store. If you’re not planning on buying a discounted Chromebook like Nick, you can always buy a $100 gift card to lock in the discount/rewards. Although the terms exclude buying gift cards in bulk purchases, that’s not the same as regular gift card purchases in-store or online.
My wife and I were only targeted for the 2,500 Membership Rewards version of the offer, but if you’re targeted for both versions you should be able to load one of each to a different card.
Staples is also selling fee-free Visa gift cards this week, so this is an opportunity to make that deal profitable/significantly more rewarding.
Last updated on January 4th, 2020