Like sands through the hourglass, these are this week’s last chance deals. This past week has seen the introduction of some exciting limited-time sign up bonuses. The week to come will see the end of a couple of popular deals. Read on for dates and recaps — deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- eBay sellers: Earn 8% eBay Bucks [TARGETED]: The bonus eBay bucks for sellers ends at 11:59pm PT. Items must be paid for with PayPal by this deadline to qualify.
Expiring Wednesday, March 29
- [Targeted] Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card This targeted promotion ends this week, though it will be replaced by a roll-out of the new 5x airfare benefit of the Business Platinum later this week. I’m loving Membership Rewards, but does 5x outweight 3X + much better travel protection benefits from the Citi Prestige? Sometimes it will — but to become my go-to airfare card, Amex will need to offer a comparable trip delay/protection benefit. (Expires 3/29/17)
Expiring Friday, March 31
- Hotel Transfers Will Count Towards the Southwest Companion Pass through March 31! (Expires 3/31/17)[Hot]: Friday is the last day that transfers from hotel points will count towards the Southwest Companion Pass. Any final transfers should be initiated as soon as possible to make sure that they count! Southwest has made it clear that they will not extend the expiration of this offer, so your last chance of redeeming hotel points towards a companion pass is coming this week. Remember that you do not need to earn all 110,000 points this week. Rather, points transferred into Southwest before March 31 will count towards the 110k needed. If you are thinking of transferring points, today (Sunday) might be the latest I would consider doing so as transfers do take a few days to post to your Southwest account.
- 10% back on hotel or car rental bookings through Chase Ultimate Rewards portal (Expires 3/31/17)
Expiring Saturday, April 1
- Sleep Cheap(er): 20% off Hotels.com gift cards + 5x at Staples: This can be a great opportunity for saving a few bucks on a stay at an independent hotel or B&B, but remember that you will not earn portal rewards when paying with a gift card at Hotels.com. Keep an eye out for tips on maximizing this deal later on today.
|Won’t Last Long|
- Great Airfare: San Francisco or Los Angeles to Iceland: $259 round trip: Surprisingly, there are still some dates left for this one. I doubt they’ll hang around much longer.
- Business Class: New York to Buenos Aires for $1733 RT: Another great airfare that I’m surprised to see still alive.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 35K point sign up bonuses on both Amex SPG cards: These offers might not be listed in our top 10, but they are very strong. Starpoints are very valuable not only towards Starwood hotels, but also in terms of transfer to airline miles or Marriott Rewards. If you’ve been considering these cards, now is a great time to jump. (Expires 4/5/17)
- 25K sign up bonus on the Cathay Pacific credit card: I’d probably pass on this one, but it’s a new offer out that may be of interest to some.
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is no longer available to be added to new cards. If you have added it, don’t forget to use it before it expires. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Best ever offer on Amex Hilton cards: Up to 100k + free weekend night!: Hilton points are worth a mostly fixed value, but that makes it easy to peg the value of these signup bonuses. I think either could be a good choice depending on your spend patterns.
- 107.5k Chase Marriott offer is now public: A great offer on a card that’s worth keeping if you can get more than $85 in value out of the annual free night certificate, which shouldn’t be too hard.
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- 500 Free Singapore Krisflyer Miles for new accounts: Free is free – this is an easy few miles for people new to Singapore Krisflyer. (Expires 4/14/17)
- $25 cash back after $50 hotel stay at Booking.com: Check around to be sure that you are getting the best price, but this deal may be great — particularly for an inexpensive last-minute booking. Booking must be made by April 15th to qualify. Note that the $25 “reward” is credited back to your credit card, so this really is $25 back on the hotel booking. (Expires 4/15/17)
- Get more mileage from hotel points with Aeroplan 30% conversion bonus (Expires 4/17/17)
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Citi Thank You Rewards 50% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 4/30/17)
- Hertz one-way for $8 per day from FL or AZ, economy to full size car rentals (Expires 6/15/17)
- One-way car rentals from Florida for $4.95 per day (Expires 6/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Earn 1500 bonus miles with American Airlines eShopping: A very easy 1500 miles that just requires three separate $50 purchases. (Expires 4/14/17)
- New Plastiq promotion open to all – double fee-free dollars: This new referral promotion from Plastiq is open to everyone and ends on 4/18/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners (Expires 4/30/17)
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion says you will have membership through the end of June, so this deal may be ending this week (if it continued into April, your BJ’s membership wold end in July). It’s probably worth singing up sooner rather than later if you live near a store and can use the membership.
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Get $300 Bonus with Chase Premier Checking: Not the highest-ever bonus on opening a Chase account, but the fact that this one can be done online will appeal to those who do not live near a brand. (Expires 4/16/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)