Tomorrow for one day only, Target gift cards will be discounted by 10% both in-store and online.
On Sunday, Dec. 20, save 10 percent on new Target GiftCard purchases in our stores and at Target.com.
- The discount is limited to the first $300 worth of Target GiftCard purchases per household.
- The minimum GiftCard value eligible for the discount is $10.
- If you’re planning on making GiftCard purchases on Target.com, you’ll be limited to one transaction of eGiftCards or mobile GiftCards per household.
- Quantities are limited, and rainchecks won’t be offered.
- The deal is available in Target stores Dec. 20 from opening to closing time, and at Target.com from midnight PST Dec. 20 to 11:59 PST Dec. 20.
- You can begin redeeming your GiftCards purchased during the sale on Monday, Dec. 21.
You can find the full details & terms here.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019