|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase is out with targeted spending bonuses for Chase United cards (both Club and MileagePlus Explorer). Unlike other spending bonuses, these might be worthwhile — it’s worth a second to check to see if you have an offer (you’ll need the last 4 digits of your card and your MileagePlus number to check).
- Targeted spending offers on the Chase United cards
- Enter your information here to see if you have an offer
- Valid on purchases from October 1, to December 31, 2018
- See your offer for full terms
Unlike the targeted bonuses on the Hyatt cards that require $4,000 spend to earn just 2,000 bonus miles, some of the United offers being reported are pretty decent. Reports at Dan’s Deals include offers like:
- 2500 miles for $2K spend
- 7500 mimles for $3K spend
- 14500 miles for $7.5K spend
- and more
Some of the offers aren’t so compelling — there is a lot of variance. It only takes a few seconds to log in and check and you may end up getting 2 or more miles per dollar, which could be worth it depending on how cheaply you can complete the spend.
H/T: Dan’s Deals