The United MileagePlus shopping portal is offering 1,000 miles for spending $1 to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal.
Earn 1,000 miles at the Wall Street Journal and pay $1 for a 2 month subscription.
- Extra miles will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a subscription to The Wall Street Journal, starting with one (1) two month trial subscription for $1.00.
- The trial subscription purchase must be made between September 15, 2016 at 12:01am Eastern Time through 11:59 pm Eastern Time on September 19, 2016 and must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page.
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per United MileagePlus account number.
You can find the full terms on the offer page.
Need to Know
- If you cancel between 45 and 60 days, you will earn the miles and won’t have to pay any additional money.
HT: Doctor of Credit