A new targeted Chase Offer has appeared on some cards that’s offering 15% back on Westin stays. The minimum spend is virtually the same as the maximum spend, offering a maximum statement credit of $38.
- Earn 15% back on your Westin Hotels & Resorts stay.
- Expires September 20, 2019.
- Minimum spend of $250.
- Maximum $38 cashback.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by 9/20/2019.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer only valid at domestic properties.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
This Westin Chase Offer requires that you spend at least $250 in order to earn the statement credit. With the offer being for 15%, you’ll earn $37.50 when spending $250, so you’ll max out the offer when spending $253.33, making it slightly strange that they didn’t just set the maximum at $37.50.
Seeing as this offer is loaded to your card, you’ll be able to stack this offer with portal cashback (here are the latest rates for Marriott), as well as Marriott’s latest promo offering 1,500 bonus points on stays of 2+ nights.
In an ideal world, this offer will appear on one of Chase’s Marriott cards or the Chase Sapphire Reserve (the CSR is the card we received the offer on) to maximize those cards’ bonus categories. If you’re targeted for this offer on more than one card and will be spending $500+ on a Westin stay, it should be possible to have the front desk split the charge on two or more cards to take advantage of the offer more than once.